- Bee Pollen has powerful antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties that strengthen the capillaries, reduce inflammation, stimulate the immune system and lower cholesterol levels naturally. Bee pollen provides enzymes that improves digestion. Enzymes are another need of our body to perform various actions including Digestion. Bee pollen provides enzymes needing for better digetion.
- The varity of nutrients provided by Bee pollen makes it a great natural energy booster. The carbohydrates, protein and B vitamins helps us in keeping high stamina and fighting off fatigue. Bee pollen is source of a high quantity of antioxidants. These anti-oxidants protect the cells from the damaging oxidation of free radicals.
- Pollen is good for the intestinal flora and thereby supports the immune system. Bee pollen may also be a natural allergy fighter. Bee pollen has antibiotic-type properties that can help protect the body from contracting viruses.
- Bee Pollen contains large amounts of Bioflavonoid named Rutin, which helps strengthen capillaries, blood vessels, assists with circulatory problems and corrects cholesterol levels. Same Bioflavonoid is capable of anti-clotting powers.
- Bee pollen regulates hormones that help increase our metabolism by dissolving fat cells in the body. Bee pollen is source of essential vitamins and minerals, helping nourish the body of people with poor eating habits. It only takes a small amount to receive these nutrients, and an ounce of bee pollen is only about 90 calories.
Back to Natural Diet & Nutrition