- One of the primary active components in this plant is gymnemic acid, which helps suppress sweetness
- When consumed prior to a sugary food or beverage, gymnemic acid blocks the sugar receptors on our taste buds
- It’s also called gurmar, which is Hindi for “destroyer of sugar”
- Similar to its effects on your taste buds, Gymnema sylvestre can also block receptors in your intestines and thus sugar absorption, lowering our post-meal sugar levels readings.
- Gymnema sylvestre is traditionally consumed as a tea or by chewing its leaves.
- Gymnema sylvestre is a woody climbing shrub that’s native to the tropical forests of India, Africa and Australia. Start with 2 grams, increasing to 4 grams if no side effects occur.
Safety Information:Pregnent Women Should consult a physician befor consuming this product.
Indications:Dosage can be increased upto 4 grams per day if found suitable. there is no need to keep strict schedule of pre meal or post meal consumption. Herbal powders can be consumed at anytime. Never heat the product. Consum the product at room temperature only.
Ingredients:100% Pure & Natural Gudmar Herbal Powder
Directions:2 grams of Herbal powder mixed with water ca be consumed daily to get results in 15 to 30 days