- It is sour in taste (Ras) and light, sharp and drying in action. It is milder than Senna leaves.
- It improves liver function by various ways.
- It increases saliva secretion.
- For digestive weakness make a powder by mixing equal amount of Revandchini, coriander seeds and Mishri. The intake of this powder in dosage of one teaspoon twice a day, with lukewarm water gives relief.
- Externally, the paste of root powder and Chandan is applied on pimples, acne and pigmentation. The topical application is also used to hasten wound healing.
- Revand chini, Archu or Indian Rhubarb is a medicinal herb found in Himalaya from Kashmir to Sikkim at high altitude. It is a perennial shrub with rhizomes roots. Indian Rhubarb is known as Amlavetasa in Ayurveda. For medicinal purpose the roots of plant are dug up and dried. The dried roots are ground to make powder which is used in low doses. Its primary action is of mild purgation. But it has also astringent property, so that its secondary effect is to prevent the bowels.
Safety Information : Pregnant women should consult phycisian befor consuming this product. Do not overdoes the product. Thus, keep out of reach of children.
Indications : 500 miligrams (mg) everday with water can be consumed directly for 15-30 days to get results.
Ingredients : 100% Pure & Natural Revend Chini Powder.
Directions : 500 miligrams (mg) everday with water can be consumed directly for 15-30 days to get results.