Skip to content
- Natural Antiseptic
- Reduces Hair Fall
- Reduce Respiratory Problems
- Tighens Skin
- Reduces Joint Pain
- Cedarwood oil is a natural antiseptic.
- Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it can act against infections when applied in its diluted form to topical wounds. T
- o reduce Hair Fall, After diluting Cedar Wood Oil with equal parts water or adding 2-3 drops to a spoonful of coconut oil, massage it into the scalp in order to increase circulation.
- Rub for five minutes and rinse after half an hour. It is highly effective in easing joint pain and stiffness caused by arthritis.
- Cedarwood oil has a natural sedating property, it can help reduce respiratory problems.
- Cedarwood oil could help lessen the appearance of stretch marks while tightening up loose flesh and muscles.
Purchase Same Products Easily on Amazon.in