- Hibiscus has a magical reputation for increasing skin elasticity to give a stunning natural youth-boost. With the incredible ability to inhibit the activity of the enzyme elastase, which is responsible for breaking down our skin’s precious elastin, Hibiscus actively combats the ageing process by firming and lifting your skin.
- Hibiscus has natural surfactants called as saponins that can cleanse your skin in a natural way. The natural saponins and organic acid in Hibiscus promote not only cleansing but also shedding of dead skin cells. Therefore, it can be safely used as a natural cleanser.
- Hibiscus is rich in antioxidants, called anthocyanocides. Antioxidants are proven to help fight skin damaging free radicals which spawn when pollutants such as ultraviolet radiation and traffic pollution make contact with the skin, and can result in premature skin ageing. Not only do anthocyanocides protect against free radical damage, they also have slightly astringent properties, helping to reduce the appearance of large pores for a smoother complexion.
- Calamine Powder also helps to lighten dark spots on your skin, will keep healthy skin hydrated (moisturized), acne-free, and will improve the complexion and texture of your skin.
- Calamine Powder have Skin healing property to reduce some wrinkles of skin and make us look younger.
Back to World of Calamine