- Activated charcoal draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne.
- Calamine Powder also helps to lighten dark spots on your skin, will keep healthy skin hydrated (moisturized), acne-free, and will improve the complexion and texture of your skin.
- calamine Powder have Skin healing property to reduce some wrinkles of skin and make us look younger.
- Activated Charcoal works the same way by pulling out impurities and heavy metals from the skin.
- Having face skin with wide pore will make acne easily grow up. Using Activated Charcoal with Calamine Powder regularly will shrink pores especially in face skin.
- It's a very gentle ingredient on the skin and is one of the main constituents of traditional calamine, which is used extensively to relieve redness, stinging and irritation of the skin. Calamine powder treats the skin with a gentle toning and antiseptic action. It has soothing properties that act on the skin when applied topically to give a cooling sensation that distracts from the itching sensation caused by the oil secretions from toxic plants as they come in contact with your skin. Effective on nappy rash and other mild skin problems in infants, calamine is a must have for parents during the infancy stage of their children. As infants grow older and before the challenges of adolescent acne, the first skin problems they come in contact with is often measles or chickenpox and use of calamine lotion has been a source of constant relief for these issues since ages. Take equal amount of Face pack with water & mix everything well with your clean fingers. Apply the mixture gently on your face, avoiding the area around your eyes and mouth. Let it sit for 5 minutes then rinse off well with warm water first, then cold water. Do this mask twice a week to get your acne under control.
Back to World of Calamine