- Rosehip oil can work as a great natural alternative for moisturizing. It has nourishing fatty acids, which along with water, is the main ingredient in most moisturizers.
- Rosehip oil is packed with beauty essentials like anti-inflammatory fatty acids and vitamins A and C.
- Rosehip is ideal for calming itchy, dry or irritated skin and reducing scalp conditions.
- Stretch marks occur when the collagen and elastic in your skin tear and, as a result, form scars. Rosehip oil is easily absorbed by the skin. Its essential fatty acids stimulate collagen production. The oil also softens and moisturizes the epidermis.
- Given the oil is an excellent source of essential fatty acids, it can repair the damaged hair follicles and scalp tissues – and this promotes healthy hair growth.
- Rosehip Essential oil to helps signs of aging and pigmentation, hydrate skin and repair damaged skin, and provide a strong protective antioxidant boost — all without the oily feel of a traditional liquid oil.
- Rosehip oil can also be used to lighten the discoloration of the lips. It also protects them from sunburns. Thanks to the regenerating and antioxidant effects of rosehip oil, you can accelerate the recovery of burns and bruises. And the presence of essential fatty acids can prevent scarring as well.
- Since it is particularly beneficial to treat dark spots, it can help improve your complexion. The astringent properties of the oil tighten your pores and also help brighten your skin.
Back to Heilen Essential Oils