- Jojoba Essential oil makes skin soft and supple.
- Jojoba oil stops the skin from secreting more oil on its own and balances oil production.
- In addition to making the skin firm and moisturized, jojoba essential oil is also effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles, thus making look younger.
- Jojoba oil is antiseptic and non-greasy. Hence, it is a very effective treatment for acne.
- The antibacterial properties of jojoba oil help reduce skin inflammation by killing the bacteria.
- Jojoba oil has good cleansing properties and can be used as a makeup remover and facial cleanser. This oil helps in removing all traces of makeup instantly. All you need to do is soak a cotton ball in jojoba oil and rub it all over your face and lips. Remove the oil residue from your face with a moist cotton ball afterwards. Jojoba oil is also helpful in removing eye makeup like kohl, mascara, liner, and eyeshadow. For hair moisturising, Add three to five drops to your conditioner or apply one to two drops to damp hair after showering. Always ise along carrier oil like coconut oil etc. For Skin Moisturizing, Apply four to six drops in the morning and at night before bed.For Wrinkle free skin, Use one to three drops of jojoba oil and apply it to wrinkled areas, then rub it into your skin in a circular motion until it’s absorbed. Apply one to two drops of jojoba Essential oil to your lips whenever needed as lip balm.
Back to Heilen Essential Oils