- It has the power to minimize the look of wrinkles because it tightens facial skin and slows down the effects of aging.
- Using some geranium oil topically may help with any muscle cramps, aches and/or pains plaguing sore body.
- Geranium oil has potent antibacterial and anti-fungal abilities against at least 24 different types of bacteria and fungi. These antibacterial and anti-fungal properties found in geranium oil can help to protect your body from infection.
- Geranium oil is a circulatory oil, which means that it exits the body through perspiration. Now make sweat smell like flowers! Because geranium oil has antibacterial properties, it aids in eliminating bodily odors and can be used as a natural deodorant.
- Its antibacterial and soothing anti-inflammatory properties, geranium oil can really boost skin health.
- Great Antibacterial, Antifungal, Antiseptic, Boosts Immunity, Excellent Anti-Hemorrhagic Agent, Boosts Metabolism. Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil contains some interesting and well-studied phytochemicals (plant based, natural chemicals).
- Depending on the species, citronellol tends to be the phytochemical in largest quantity, making up around 30% of a drop of geranium essential oil.
- Other phytochemicals of note include trans-geraniol, 10-epi-gamma-eudesmol, alpha-pinene, isomenthone, limonene, and linalool.
Back to Heilen Essential Oils