- frankincense oil been shown to reduce heart rate and high blood pressure. It has anti-anxiety and depression-reducing abilities, but unlike prescription medications, it does not have negative side effects or cause unwanted drowsiness. Usage of Frankincense floral water can act as skin conditioner if used externally. Regular use of this natural conditioner can leave your skin soft and smooth.
- frankincense has immune-enhancing abilities that may help destroy dangerous bacteria, viruses and even cancers. A blemish free skin is a dream for many. Frankincense can help in fading away acne, surgery marks, stretch marks and other types of scars from the skin, making your dream a reality.
- Frankincense is an antiseptic and disinfectant agent that has antimicrobial effects.
- Frankincense has the ability to strengthen skin and improve its tone, elasticity, defense mechanisms against bacteria or blemishes, and appearance as someone ages. It may help tone and lift skin, reduce the appearance of scars and acne, and heals wounds. Frankincense can reduce wrinkles and fine lines by regenerating healthy skin cells.
- Frankincense oil immediately induces the feeling of peace, relaxation and satisfaction. Frankincense, being a disinfectant, can be used to clean wounds or cuts, making way for quicker healing without leaving scars behind.
- According to the Bible, frankincense was one of the three gifts brought by the three wise men for baby Jesus. Mainly found in countries like Oman, Somalia, and Yemen, this aromatic oil has a history that dates back to centuries.
- The lemony musky smell of frankincense is refreshing, to say the least. No wonder that this oil is a favorite when it comes to aromatherapy! Frankincense and frankincense oil are known to have several medicinal properties.
- In ancient times, people used it widely to treat a number of health conditions. In fact, at one point in history, frankincense trade became the most lucrative trade in the world! Fortunately, modern scientists are slowly waking up to the benefits offered by this amazing resin-like natural wonder.
Back to Heilen Essential Oils